Brewster Pratap are working in partnership with our client to recruit for a Brand Manager to lead the marketing development of 4 different brands within the group both B2B and B2C. This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished marketing professional with brand focus, and is easily commutable in Doncaster from surrounding areas such as Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Goole, Wakefield, Hull and Worksop/Sheffield.
The job involves joining a small team, working for a brand leader in their field.
The new role of Brand Manager, reporting into the Head of Marketing and working with the wider marketing team, will be responsible and instrumental in delivering both the B2B and B2C brand strategies for 4 retail brands.
Duties will include:
- Developing and implementing brand strategies in conjunction with internal departments and external agencies
- Responsible for the development and production of high quality branded marketing material, such as brochures and price lists
- Responsible for the development and production of high quality branded point-of-sale material
- Developing and managing social media activity for all brands through multiple channels
- Development of targeted promotions for the retail market
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting of industry trends and competitor activity
- Working with key retail customers to ensure the effective positioning and promotion of the brands within retail showrooms
- Developing innovative and engaging campaigns to promote the brands both internally and externally
- Responsible for all internal and external brand communications
- Day to day liaison and management of marketing agencies and suppliers
To be successful in your application you need to be experienced within marketing and ideally within brand management, with strong social media marketing skills. We're looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Business or Marketing Degree or equivalent experience
- Proven previous Brand Manager experience
- Passionate and dynamic individual with a positive outlook
- Excellent communication skills and able to engage with internal departments and customers at all levels
- Experienced in maintaining multiple social media channels, managing content and campaigns
- Comfortable with and embraces change
- Highly analytical and able to interpret customer data and insights to drive strategic and commercial decisions
- Demonstrates creative flair
- Exceptional attention to detail and proof reading ability
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Full Driving licence without excessive points
- Competitive set of benefits including pension scheme, staff discount and company bonus
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- brand manager; brand management; marketing manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"