BRAND MANAGER (MARKETING)
Salary Competitive and negotiable dependent upon experience
This role will report directly to the Marketing Manager with a main objective of managing the company brand and products within the target sectors. The key focus will be on communications including PR & website, trends, colour and marketing materials with delivery across worldwide markets.
The skills necessary for the role include capturing marketing insights, connecting with customers, building strong brands, shaping the market offerings, delivering and communicating value, creating long-term growth, and developing marketing strategies and plans with the Marketing Manager.
Key responsibilities include: -
- Assist in the implementation of the company brand strategy to increase brand profile, customer recall and purchase
- Creation of commercial integrated communication plans with monitoring and evaluation to maximise brand performance and grow sales within key target areas including internal markets
- Liaison with the all internal departments to ensure effective delivery of the brands within existing and new channels
Communications: multi channel
- Press / PR
- Digital : website, social media, e comms, online advertising
- Literature : and digital interface
Specific responsibility for:
- Website : planning & content management
- Social media planning
- E comms
- Creation & Implementation of new literature for relevant sectors
- Internal comms
The successful candidate will be:
Educated to degree level and with a marketing qualification (or working towards a marketing qualification), with acquired branded experience and will have a good understanding of working with strong brands / products.
The candidate will need to demonstrate strong creative skills in the areas of communications, trend and design.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required for dealing with a wide range of people. Project management ability is vital, involving tenacity and drive, to make sure that ideas are realised on time and in full.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job