Brand Manager - Weybridge - £30k plus EXCELLENT benefits
We are looking for a talented individual to join a successfully growing organisation based in Weybridge who are now looking for a Brand Manager.
This role will be working to bring awareness to one of their outstanding portfolios of products.
You will have ideally previously managed products within medical / pharma / medical devices / scientific or similar - however other similar sectors may be considered. You will have developed a good understanding of the theory behind brands you have been handling.
This role will be executing tactical campaigns, working closely with the Marketing Director to deliver multi-channel activities, driving sales and utilising budgets.
Our client have recently had a revamp across their office, including having a showroom of their devices and a lab where training can take place with their products!
A truly exciting time to join them.
• Support the Marketing Director in developing UK&I country marketing plans
• Execute tactical activities to support country plans
• Provide technical, product and marketing expertise
• Execute marketing plans
• Create local and country specific content in line with strategic business units
• Utilise the CRM system to build targeted campaigns
• Communicate new products with customers
• Support the sales staff through providing training documents on products
• Manage and report on the marketing budget
• Conduct ROI analysis
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualifications
• 2 years marketing experience with demonstrated record of success.
• Analytical, planning, organisational and implementation experience
• Strong Microsoft Suite skills & internet applications
• Newly refurbished office
• Annual company bonus
• Pension Scheme
• Healthcare Cash Plan
• Private medical insurance
• Group income protection up to 50%
• 25 days holiday + your birthday off!
• Buy and sell holiday days
• Access to travel insurance, private dental scheme and childcare vouchers.
All successful applications will be contacted within a 48hours due to high response rates.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
- Brand Management
- Medical Devices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"