Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to search for a Brand Manager to join a dynamic marketing team. The role is based in Buckinghamshire with excellent links to the motorway and the office is just 30 mins on the train from central London. The Brand Manager will report into the Marketing Manager and get to work in a varied marketing mix role.
Our client have been growing continuously for the last 5 years. Their headquarters are based internationally, so there will be potential to travel. They are the market leader in their category and one of the leading manufacturers in Europe. They lead on NPD and are doing very well in a highly competitive food market.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Support the market team with all global strategy
- Lead of marketing plans
- Create BTL plans including in store activation
- Provide insights and analysis on the brand
- Understanding consumer behaviours in that category and work closely with retail partners
- Create stories for NPD and other initiatives- lead on launch plans from concept to launch
- Adapt packaging designs
- Work on digital campaigns
- Manager agencies
The successful candidate will have worked for an FMCG/Consumer business before. Strong analytical skills are essential.
The Brand Manager will receive a competitive salary and additional benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job