An excellent opportunity for a Brand Manager to join an established and fast-paced FMCG business. This is a role that will suit a seasoned Brand Manager.
My client are award winning and market leaders who foster creativity and talent. They bring to market some of the most popular and well known brands in the industry and promote development and growth opportunities.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for:
- Brand activities across traditional medias
- Budget Management
- Execution of Brand activation plans and implementation of brand strategies
- Pricing and quotas
- Understanding the Brand Performance
- Developing and implementing Country specific plans
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of stakeholder management
- Experience within FMCG, toy/entertainment industry or licensed consumer goods is essential
- Strategic acumen
- Proven experience and results at Brand Manager level in Marketing or Customer Marketing
- Educated to degree level
A competitive salary is on offer + additional benefits.
- Brand Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job