Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to search for a Brand Manager to join a dynamic marketing team. The role is based in Buckinghamshire with excellent links to the motorway. The Brand Manager will report into the Senior Brand Manager and get to work in a varied marketing mix role.
Our client have been growing continuously for the last 5 years. Their headquarters are based internationally, so there will be potential to travel. They are the market leader in their category and one of the leading manufacturers in Europe. They are one of the largest family-run businesses and have a number of sites internationally. The company's annual turnover is in excess of £400 million.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Full end-to-end Brand management & P&L responsibility
- Lead all elements of brand planning, range development & the full marketing mix
- Translate brand and consumer insights using market data and consumer research
- Proactively work with the Sales team and Trade marketing
- Analyse and understand the brand performance in market & pro-actively communicate this
- Plan, develop & implement comms activities, working with external agencies
- Evaluation of marketing activities
- Project manage and ensure the successful launch of NPD
- Lead cross functional teams to deliver key projects
The ideal Brand Manager will be an Assistant Brand Manager looking for a step up or a BM seeking a new challenge. The candidate must have previously worked for an FMCG business. Ideally the candidate will have experience working on ATL and BTL campaigns.
The Brand Manager based in Buckinghamshire will expect a competitive salary plus additional benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job