Job Title: Brand Manager
Our client believes in excellent customer service, fast turnaround times and quality products are the core of their philosophy.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To ensure your brand, values & culture are clearly articulated, communicated and understood across all commercial & non-commercial activities, by internal staff, external agencies and our customers.
- To manage the content for the mail order catalogue, email, website, social media and advertising campaigns you produce.
- To drive brand revenue and profitability through the acquisition and retention of the 0-12 month multi-buy customers. To increase customer average order value and catalogue response rates.
You need a strong desire to create the number one brand in the market place. With a drive to constantly improve your overall commercial skills, knowledge of the market place in which you work and the execution of best practice within your role.
- MAIN DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- In conjunction with the HSM, GM & commercial team (CT), develop the strategy & product range that builds a strong brand that supports our business objectives to be the No 1 gardening company in the UK.
- Ensure your decisions help grow the business via either profitable financial sales or by creating a genuine sense of loyalty and commitment within our customers.
- A clear focus on exploiting & increasing sales opportunities whilst reducing costs where possible.
- Benchmark your catalogue, your emails, your website, your social media, your customer care, your product, your prices, your packaging and your offers against competitors and market leaders to ensure you are driving your brand and the business forward.
- In conjunction with the HSM create the annual promotional plan for your brand.
- Ensure it is refreshed & kept up to date with any major changes communicated to all parties.
- In conjunction with digital team and external agencies ensure that brand guidelines (the style book) are agreed and consistent.
- Overall responsibility for the marketing content such as images & copy across the relevant sales, social media & public relations channels for the brand.
- Overall responsibility in ensuring content is produced on time for the relevant sales, social media or public relations channel.
- Overall responsibility to co-ordinate technical set up requirements across back office systems (elucid/price list) with the financial, commercial and digital teams.
- Working with the HSM, the CT and digital team (DT); create the outline flat plan of the mail order catalogue.
- Overall responsibility for briefing the flat plan to the design agency with your agreed budgets and number of amends briefed to the HSM & GM for sign off.
- Develop detailed planning schedule to ensure all print and mailing deadlines are met, ensuring all relevant suppliers and the internal team members are fully briefed on the process milestones
- Approve laser personalisation proofs.
- In conjunction with the GM, HSM & the CT develop and review commercial email marketing opportunities to increase revenue.
- In conjunction with the digital team develop and review digital social media marketing campaigns to reflect the brands core values whilst growing commercial opportunity where possible.
- In conjunction with the HSM and the DT develop and manage brand building email marketing campaigns to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty to the brand.
- Overall responsibility to ensure that the off-line and on-line marketing activity for your brand is seamless in transition and reflective of your overall brand goals.
- Review your brands website weekly and ensure it compliments your off-line sales and marketing campaigns whether it be brand message, brand style or commercial content & imagery.
- Develop campaigns to support product and catalogue launches.
- Build relationships with the garden press and develop potential partners within the areas of commerce and the charity sector to enable your brand to grow its customer database.
- Plan and manage trade shows where appropriate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job