This Brand Manager opportunity is a rarity! Greater Manchester based and an FMCG brand who are global, at the top of their game and constantly innovating makes for a very interesting opportunity. With strong brand positioning and the ambition to keep pushing forward, driving market share, customer acquisition and continual innovation this Brand Manager will operate as part of a progressive business and take on a busy and challenging role.
Sound like something for you?
A few words I’d use to describe this business and their culture; collaborative, team spirited, close knit, autonomous, entrepreneurial, passionate, forward thinking, investing, unafraid of disrupting the market!
Reporting to the Marketing Director and working as part of a wider marketing and brand team, this Brand Manager will take responsibility for the full marketing mix working closely with the digital team and external agencies to ensure delivery. Whether you’re defining the Brand strategy with the Marketing Director, developing annual brand plans, creating compelling trade marketing and brand activation campaigns or collaborating on NPD and product management, you will do this as part of a team, working together to make this Brand everything it can be.
Sound interesting? … If you have experience across the full mix, brand led, like a pacey role and a challenge to keep the Brand ahead of the market and can do so in a team orientated environment this may just be for you! You will also need:
- Consumer Goods, FMCG, Consumer Durables experience and with that, Grocery Retail knowledge and have been customer facing within the Top 4
- Experience in creating and delivering annual brand plans to multiple retail, preferably multiple channels but not essential
- Trade Marketing experience, used to developing compelling and individual campaigns to activate the brand in retail
- Product management experience, able to project manage NPD through from concept to launch
- Strong marketing communications experience, ATL would be advantageous but not essential
- The ability to look at numbers and draw some insight to back up your marketing plans
With the experience out of the way – what type of character is going to suit this FMCG Brand and position?
- Creative: You will need to have a creative mind, always think what else can we do, how else can we stand out?
- Passionate: You won’t succeed in this role without a bit of passion! A bit of passion can take you a long way!
- Tenacious: You will see a lot of competitor competition and other brands trying to knock you off the top spot. You will need drive and determination to continue to innovate and provide compelling market insight
- Team orientated: No I in Team
- A dooer! This Brand is not the finished article and needs someone who will roll their sleeves up, bring experience and knowledge to the table and a go getting attitude!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job