Interested in an International Brand Management opportunity? Keen to secure a new challenging position with a Brand who are growing, investing significantly and who are already leaders in a very topical and expanding category?
Greater Manchester based, this FMCG brand have a lot to shout about. Ambitious, innovative and making a huge mark in their category, not just in the UK but globally, and across multiple channels, this is not an opportunity to be missed! If you’re a Marketer with B2C experience and dealt with international markets in creating, implementing and activating brand strategy… this could be for you!
Newly created due to demand and growth, a Brand Management position has been created to focus solely on the Marketing Strategy across Asia. This is a full mix marketing position which will see you work closely with sales, category management and product teams as well as distribution partners.
- To manage and implement the overall marketing plan into Asia, creating brand plans and adapting market activation
- Work with the Marketing Director to create territory specific Brand strategy
- Work closely with the sales team to develop customer specific sell in tools and trade marketing activity
- Work closely with the Product Management team to develop strong innovation specific to the market
- Oversee the territory specific budget, planning on cost vs budget etc.
The successful candidate will hold the following experience and attributes:
- B2C Marketer – FMCG preferred but not essential
- EITHER marketing experience across Asia OR a Mandarin speaker
- Exposure to the full marketing mix
- Experience of working with 3rd parties to drive penetration in market share and revenue
- Commercially minded, analytical, detailed, yet creative
- A self-starter who is team orientated and collaborative
- A ‘go getter’ who is passionate about marketing
- Builds relationships with ease, influences and holds gravitas
- Can work to pace, change, ambiguity and someone who will challenge themselves to progress, not just the business agenda and growth, but your own career!
A unique, challenging and interesting opportunity which will see you operate as part of a close knit, inspiring team who have a fabulous story behind them. If you’re interested in learning more or having a confidential conversation, please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job