Brand Manager - Weybridge - £30k - £50k on experience plus excellent benefits
We are looking for a talented individual to join a successfully growing organisation based in Weybridge who are now looking for a Brand Manager.
This role will be working to bring awareness to one of their outstanding portfolios of products.
You will have ideally previously managed products within either a medical / pharma / medical devices / scientific / - however other similar sectors may be considered. You will have developed a good understanding of the theory behind brands you have been handling.
This role will be executing tactical campaigns, working closely with the Marketing Director to deliver multi-channel activities, driving sales and utilising budgets.
Our client have recently had a revamp across their office, including having a showroom of their devices and a lab where training can take place with their products!
A truly exciting time to join them.
• Support the Marketing Director in developing UK&I country marketing plans
• Execute tactical activities to support country plans
• Provide technical, product and marketing expertise
• Execute marketing plans
• Create local and country specific content in line with strategic business units
• Utilise the CRM system to build targeted campaigns
• Communicate new products with customers
• Support the sales staff through providing training documents on products
• Manage and report on the marketing budget
• Conduct ROI analysis
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualifications
• 2 years marketing experience with demonstrated record of success.
• Analytical, planning, organisational and implementation experience
• Strong Microsoft Suite skills & internet applications
• Newly refurbished office
• Annual company bonus
• Pension Scheme
• Healthcare Cash Plan
• Private medical insurance
• Group income protection
• 25 days holiday + your birthday off!
• Buy and sell holiday days
• Access to travel insurance, private dental scheme and childcare vouchers.
All successful applications will be contacted within a 48hours due to high response rates.
- Brand Management
- Marketing Campaigns
- Portfolio Management
- Product Management
- Tactical Plans
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job