Brand Manager role for a global Health care organisation based near Weybridge where you will own the brand development and marketing strategy for UK & Ireland.
This is an exciting time for this global innovative health care manufacturer supporting professionals developing new technologies and market advancements to provide the highest level of care. The Brand Manager will be based at the head office near Weybridge joining an established brand and marketing function.
The Brand Manager will develop and deliver the brand and marketing strategy for a developed product portfolio within healthcare owning the UK & Ireland market, key responsibilities include:
- Development of the UK & Ireland marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and sales leads.
- Execute the communication strategy including on and offline channels.
- Support the sales and account management teams with collateral and sales support, product expertise.
- Create segmented campaigns through CRM management.
- Create a customer contact strategy for life cycle relationships, new product launch, updates etc.
- Budget and agency management.
- Supporting events calendar.
- Market, competitor insight / analysis.
To be right for the Brand Manager position you will have a track record in brand management ideally within healthcare / pharmaceutical, you will have driven marketing strategy and worked with a product team. You will have worked across both on and offline channels and analysed market and competitor markets.
Salary circa £42,000 plus benefits