Looking to work with the No.1 product in the market?
Looking get experience that adds considerable weight to your CV?
If so please read on…
One of our key clients is looking for a Brand Manager to cover on a 12 month FTC. This role will sits within all of the core products. The products sit across two of the market leading consumer brands. These brands have been around for the last 50-60 years and are internationally recognised household names. Therefore if you’re looking to get in to a role for the next 12 months that will either reignite your career or give you a great platform to build a career off – then this is the opportunity for you.
- Responsible for full product management of local categories including all NPD, Ensuring sales targets are delivered
- Lead the local category launch team preparing all local documentation
- Setting new launches/ NPD timings
- Produce and Present NPD's to new consumers
- Monitor and Analyse through IRI and GFK Data
- Work directly with external agencies on promotions PR, managing budgets and setting plans
- Work alongside the sales teams to produce promotional activities
- Degree in topic related - marketing or business (or a marketing qualification)
- 3-4 years experience in Shopper/ Brand marketing
- Experience within an FMCG business
- Knwoledge of value chain - sales, marketing, logistics
- Ability to understand data through IRI, GFK or Dunnhumby
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job