Are you looking to join a new FMCG company and embark on a new challenge? One which is focused on Brand development and growth, and currently seeing significant investment?
Signature Career Management are partnered with a North West based FMCG business who are investing in their marketing team and subsequently, capability. The business has created a new Brand Manager position due to the investment and growth with significant brand development both existing and new, they are now in need of a Brand Manager with the passion and drive to really get your teeth stuck into a new challenge, and deliver with a cherry on top!
As Brand Manager you will be operating across the full marketing mix, working as part of a close knit team and in conjunction with the Marketing Director, you will create and own compelling and ambitious brand vision through:
- Outlining innovative growth strategies
- Market research
- Brand performance analysis
- Brand strategy development, planning and activation
- Developing high impact campaigns (Digital and ATL)
- Pricing and promotions
- Working with agencies to execute campaigns/ marketing plans (POS/ Coms/ PR)
- Experiential marketing
- Close collaboration with the sales and NPD team
Successful candidates will already be operating in a Brand Management capacity within FMCG/ Consumer Goods and hold the following experience/ attributes:
- Working with Grocery and mass markets – customer facing
- Strong commercial acumen, measuring and reporting on brand performance
- Understanding of the full marketing mix
- Experience of developing brand strategies and executing
- Creative with a ‘think outside the box’ mentality – high energy and passion to deliver something new and exciting!
- Adaptable, yet highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Analytical, displays sound judgement
A very exciting role which you can make your own with a fantastic FMCG company, if you’re considering new opportunities please do not hesitate to get in contact!
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job