About the Company: Our client is a well-established growing national company, who are looking for a Brand Manager to join a busy innovative Marketing Department on a permanent basis at their site in Castle Donington.
- Complete brand management for the company
- Direct marketing; including designing and developing marketing materials, and working closely with suppliers to coordinate distribution of materials
- Managing 3rd party suppliers
- Promoting and improving the company's digital presence through social media, website development and creating eshots
- Managing Google ads and analytics
- Campaign management
- Literature creation
- Experience working within a marketing field, with a history of brand management.
- You will ideally have a CIM qualification and / or educated to degree level.
- Experience of CRM, ideally Microsoft Dynamics
- You will be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- You will be analytical, results focused and be able to use own initiative with a "can-do" attitude
- You will be prepared to travel to other sites once a week for training or meeting with sales teams.
What's in it for you? This is a full time Permanent position working Monday - Friday working between the hours of 8am - 5pm. Salary will be up to £28,000 depending on experience + car allowance, our client also offers an excellent benefit package that can be discussed at interview stage.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to or telephone for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job