We are currently recruiting for a Brand Manager for our Paignton based client. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful company, and to execute projects and create innovations that support the marketing strategy for the brand. To be successful in this role previous Brand Management, and product based experience is essential. You will also need strong research and analytical skills, and experience having developed and managed a brand too. You will be a creative individual, and have budget management experience.
Duties associated with this position include -
- Developing the brand strategy.
- Analysis of the current customer base.
- Developing Customer Research initiatives.
- Working collaboratively with the in-house design team, and external agencies to execute campaigns.
- Communicate key priorities to external PR Resource.
- Development of a style guide, with a design team.
- Providing material for Retail Sales Presentations.
- Management of the exhibition schedule.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor information.
- Participate in the development of the range.
- Engage and inspire the company around the brand vision.
- Analysis current performance, trends and market conditions.
You will be reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, this is an exciting role for an excellent, highly organised communicator with strong analytical ability. If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, apply today!
- Brand Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job