We are delighted to be working with one of the best-loved food brands in the UK. The business has a strong heritage and is proud of its core values.
Due to team expansion we are now seeking to hire an ambitious and high-calibre brand manager. You will also liaise across all functions internally and have contact with external parties such as product development teams, group marketing colleagues and marketing agencies.
Your core purpose will be to help develop and implement the John West marketing and brand strategy to drive more everyday consumption of fish. You will help raise product and brand profile, drive market share, increase sales and margin contribution.
We are ideally looking for the following skills, experience and behaviours:
- Graduate with relevant brand management experience, ideally within FMCG
- Experience of developing and launching product innovation, brand advertising and financial management
- Comfortable being part of, and promoting, the cultural framework, values and behaviours: passionate, humble, respectful, responsible, collaborative and innovative.
- Ability to work on own initiative and anticipate issues, trends and opportunities for improvement and present compelling recommendations for change
- Ability and comfort to present ideas to a variety of audiences as required
- Able to relate to a wider cross section of people and a natural relationship builder
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business with strong values. The environment will enable you to enrich your development and will offer personal growth in an inclusive and supportive culture.