Looking for a new Brand Management opportunity within FMCG/ Consumer Goods? Are you keen to secure a new opportunity in 2018 which will see you operate in a marketing led business who are looking to shake up the category in which they operate?
This FMCG/ Consumer Goods business operate with both Brands and PL, however with investment behind them, they are strongly placed to drive brand growth and looking for a Brand Manager to support them in achieving their goals!
Based in Greater Manchester, they hold a strong heritage and have a great story to tell. Commercial in all they do and with a collaborative, engaging team makes for a great business to be a part of. Offering an autonomous culture, they encourage thought leadership, new ideas and best practise and are very supportive with a strong branded, FMCG leadership team. A flexible business offering fantastic opportunity.
As Brand Manager you will be operating across the full marketing mix, working as part of a close knit team and in conjunction with the Marketing Director, you will create and own compelling and ambitious brand vision through:
- Outlining innovative growth strategies
- Market research
- Brand performance analysis
- Brand planning
- Brand activation
- Pricing and promotions
- Working with agencies to execute campaigns/ marketing plans (POS/ Coms/ PR)
- Experiential marketing
- Close collaboration with the sales and NPD team
Successful candidates will already be operating in a brand management capacity within Consumer Goods and hold the following experience/ attributes:
- Working with Grocery/ High Street retail – customer facing
- Strong expertise in customer/ shopper marketing, translating insight into actionable brand plans and activating in store
- Strong commercial acumen, measuring and reporting on brand performance
- Understanding of the full marketing mix
- Experience of developing brand strategies and executing
- Creative with a ‘think outside the box’ mentality
- Adaptable, yet highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Strong influencer and team player, collaborative in nature
- Analytical, displays sound judgement
This is a fabulous FMCG/ Consumer Goods business which has a lot to offer, whether that be career development and opportunity to be at the helm of new brand strategies and market development, or perhaps a more flexible way of working with everything in between! If you’re considering new opportunities and this sounds like it may interest you, please don’t hesitate in applying for further information.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.