Brand Manager, Respiratory (6 month fixed term contract)
Respiratory Business Unit
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people, and we’ll develop you beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. As a Brand Manager in the Respiratory Business Unit, you’ll play a pivotal role in channelling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
Luton is home to our UK Marketing Company (UKMC), responsible for the marketing of our medicines in the UK. Here you’ll also find colleagues from AstraZeneca’s corporate functions and our European and International regions’ sales and marketing teams. As a member of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), all of our sales, marketing and communications activities are subject to the ABPI Code of Practice. If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us.
The Brand Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development and implementation of the area brand campaign in the local market, through sales team and channel working
- Working with key clinical advocates including Specialists, and lead GPs to ensure implementation of brand strategy
- Collaborating with key partners including area lead market, medical teams, cross functional team, channels and sales teams to implement brand campaigns
- Delivering key marketing campaign items e.g. promotional campaign material, remote detail material, service items, training support, meetings support material, materials development, approval, production and distribution
To be considered for this position, we need someone that has the following:
- Significant pharmaceutical commercial experience with a strong performance track record
- Strong sales / marketing leadership with a successful track record of growing market share
- Creative marketing capabilities together with rigorous commercial business sense
- Good experience of the UK market, with its unique NHS system
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'