Our client is a market leader in the online gaming industry where innovation and passion is a given. Due to their continued success, they are mindfully and strategically expanding, whilst ensuring that each employee remains valued, challenged and driven.
Reporting to the Head of Retention, the Brand Retention Manager will be responsible for delivering the player retention strategy as part of the overall Brands strategy, by driving an increased lifetime value of players. Ownership of the brand is key.
- Delivering CRM plans in line with clear churn, lifetime value, ROI and other commercial targets
- Leading efforts to increase revenues from players in the welcome journeys through a mix of chat, phone, direct mail, SMS and email contact
- Defining and implementing player campaigns throughout the player life-cycle to increase life-time values; player deposits and frequency of play
- Involvement with other areas of the business in order to ensure product developments are carried through to the players
- Day to day management of the CRM Executives in London and MRU including daily huddles to review previous days numbers and communicate any changes of priorities
- Supporting the VIP Managers in devising and implementing the VIP player management strategy
- Quality control and sense checking of any new promotional mechanics - signing off the promotional calendars with the CRM executives
- Ensuring that all reporting requirements are met by the BI Team
- Maintaining player numbers, increasing deposits, wagering and frequency of visits to the sites across all player groups (excluding VIPs)
- Refining promotions to reduce bonus costs where possible
- Feeding into ad hoc projects to optimise player experience and revenue opportunities
- Signing off a quarterly promotions schedule, optimising and refining as necessary
- Making use of all media available including SMS, in-game messaging emails and direct mail
- Preparing for a weekly one-to-one with Head of Retention
- Operational tasks, product development, features schedule, coordinate launch of new features, feed into creating new features etc., bi-weekly dev demo meeting, games release schedule, coordinating plans
- Liaising with other verticals and teams around marketing, product development, new game releases and operations
- Any other duties as requested by the Company
Take an active role in the performance management, coaching and mentoring of CRM Executives.
Challenge ways and working practices where standards are not met or could be improved.
Drive accountability amongst direct reports.
Communicate information in a clear and open manner.
Act as a role model and sets a good example to direct reports.
- Increase player frequency, deposit and wagering values of all player groups
- Reduce migration of new, active and reactivated players to the churn segment
- Reactivate lapsed players
- Improving and maintaining forward planning of calendars, promotions and game launch integrated campaigns
- Refining promotions to reflect wagering and depositing objectives in addition to reducing unnecessary bonusing
Measurement of success:
- Deposits, wagering, net cash against targets set by the business
- Average deposit values by group
- Reactivation % of lapsed players
- Retention against targets set out by the business
Attributes and Skills:
Excellent decision-making skills.
Good communication, relationship building and influencing skills.
Advanced strategy development and fine tuned problem solving skills.
Solid Team Leadership capabilities coupled with excellent delegation skills.
Analytical, numerate and highly driven.
- Working with some of the most talented and highly skilled individuals in the business
- Thriving within a company which allows its employees to grow and develop within a fun and positive environment
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance, health insurance, Income Protection, Childcare vouchers, Options, Bonuses and so the list continues..
- Brand Management
- Customer Retention
- Marketing Strategy
- Numerical Analysis
- Customer Journey Mapping
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job