A globally recognised FMCG company are seeking an experienced Brand Manager for a 12 month maternity cover
Your new company
A market-leading FMCG company based in West Yorkshire are recruiting a Brand Manager - Seasonal role on a 12 month maternity cover. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working for a company that possesses a fantastic brand and a great culture. Alongside this you will work in a fast paced and varied role with a supportive and collaborative team around you.
Your new role
- Responsible for the growth and development of Seasonal business; aligning objectives, priorities and innovative tactics that increase our brand and portfolio relevance, drive awareness and trial, and ultimately increase market share.
- Lead the development and transformation of the Seasonal portfolio on the base of deep consumer and category insights to secure long-term growth.
- Develop and drive NPD/renovation and brand activation campaigns across key marketing disciplines including; in-store, PR, digital and social.
- Work with local & international stakeholders to lead and drive strategic projects of global/uk importance.
- Responsible for the Product Manager
- Co-ordinate the execution and tracking of all seasonal specific activations (including launches)
- Manage team workload, aligning prioritisation and phasing of projects with management and key stakeholders
- Assume responsibility for budget management concerning Seasonal business
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a Brand/Product role within an FMCG business
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced and varied role
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary/ benefits, excellent opportunity to work for a globally recognised and loved brand.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job