Our client is a cutting edge, private healthcare company. They need an entrepreneurial and driven Brand Manager to help them deliver against their ambitious plans.
You will be working in a team of 6 with two direct reports. You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and will need to be a solution provider and strategist. You will need to be the one that comes up the plans and ideas and then enables the two Brand Executives to deliver your ideas. In the longer term there is the potential for the right candidate to step up into a Head of Marketing role.
The main objective of the brand team is to act as guardians of the brand, to create awareness and desire amongst potential customers, and create brand loyalty amongst existing customers. This is achieved through a variety of brand and communications, working effectively with the digital team in order to drive enquiries to the business. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work on a variety of cross company projects and new ventures.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Creating and driving brand awareness through a wide range of communication activities in order to generate enquiries and bookings.
- Leading the sales and marketing activities for new launches planned this next year.
- Lead and own the company annual brand plans, communication strategies, and promotional activity.
- Effectively measure and monitor all brand activity and spend in order to refine marketing plans moving forwards.
- Working effectively with the digital team, ensuring all brand communication is aligned with digital activity.
- Work closely with the Operations (sales) team to ensure effective communication, giving feedback on campaign results and effectiveness of marketing plans.
- Working with other team members to plan and organise events.
REQUIRED SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The successful candidate will have the following experience;
- Must have worked in a fast growing business - used to high pace, high action environment.
- Able to overcome internal challenges and gain traction quickly.
- Strong commercial skills.
- Must be excited to work in a target driven environment.
- Experience in writing marketing and brand plans and strategies.
- Have a good understanding of digital marketing.
- Exceptionally empathetic and a passion for customer service.
- Performance driven, able to manage at pace, self-motivated and able to prioritise.
- Excellent communication: diplomatic and tactful.
- Organised and able to multi-tasks and priorities.
- Excellent people management skills.