Science Solutions are presently recruiting for a Brand Manager, for a UK based cosmetics company. This position can be based at either their site South of London or South Wales.
Part of an international group of companies, my client requires an innovative, creative, entrepreneurial and commercially minded 'hands on' brand manager "guardian" to drive the new marketing strategy and growth of the newly repositioned brand.
Having significant marketing experience which enables you to be confident in providing and implementing creative marketing solutions, this is a unique opportunity to join the team and develop brands in the UK and Internationally.
- brand management; planning, development, and execution
- developing annual marketing and creative strategy plan across international markets, managing all elements of the marketing mix, brand positioning and marketing communications, remaining both consumer and commercially minded
- design internal and external communication strategy around the brand values and brand statement
- manage individual marketing campaigns with third parties or brand partners
- build and maintain effective working relationships with key advertising/media agencies to ensure marketing concepts are delivered to creative brief, being responsible for a marketing budget with an active understanding of the effectiveness of all activities
- providing consistent structure across brand media and social platforms on tone of voice, international consistency of content strategy adopted by key markets and ensuring unified measurement metrics & objectives
- consumer and competitor research & business analysis
- analyse brand effectiveness, understanding the outcomes of brand marketing spending
Skills and experience:
- be creative, hands on, proactive, problem solving with a "can do" attitude
- demonstrate a strategic understanding of the Marketing function, including brand management, advertising and promotion, media buying and PR and a strong understanding of the retail arena
- liaise internally and externally to be constantly aware of trends, changes and the latest "buzz" in the Health & Beauty market and use this knowledge to the company's advantage to deliver commercial growth marketing strategies and activities
- have experience of building a niche brand ideally internationally
- be disciplined and accustomed to working autonomously day to day
- be an excellent team player and communicator
- have a marketing degree or similar marketing qualification
- have previous brand management experience within the beauty / cosmetics industry
Competitive salary based on experience. Reporting to the Managing Director.
- personal care
- brand management