Brand Manager - 3 month fixed term contract with global real estate consultancy to take them through a busy period. Potential permanent role for the right candidate.
This global real estate consultancy is guaranteed to impress. With an enviable reputation across all service lines and sectors it is one of the leaders in its field. The marketing and bid function has been heavily invested in and is actively growing.
In this Brand Manager role you will work with the EMEA Head of Brand during a particularly busy period over the next three months. The role will involve:
- Implementing the brand across the EMEA region.
- Develop new ways as to how the brand can support the firm’s business strategy;
- Ensuring that the firm’s marketing plans adhere to the firm’s brand strategy and vision;
- Acting as brand custodian to ensure that all marketing activity is consistent with the firm’s brand;
- Maintaining and developing the brand templates and guidelines;
- Working with the internal communications team to ensure that internal brand campaigns are delivered.
- Working across the EMEA region to support teams on their marketing campaigns;
- Agency management
For the right person, the role has the opportunity to become a permanent role.
You will have experience of brand management within a large B2B environment, ideally professional services or financial services. International exposure would be preferred. You will be comfortable working with a wide variety of senior stakeholders and have strong creative flair. You will be immediately available.
- Brand Management
- Commercial Real Estate
- Professional Services