Brand Manager - Leading Food Brand - 12 Month contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our blue-chip FMCG clients, working within their established marketing team in West Yorkshire to be responsible for the brand Management of a well-established & much loved brand. We are looking for a candidate who has a real passion for food and can use this to develop exciting and effective brand strategy. This is a particularly unique role which will provide full exposure to the full marketing communications mix (ATL, On-pack Promotions, PR & Social and Digital.
Our client is an instantly recognisable FMCG manufacturer with an excellent position within mainstream grocery. This business invests heavily across concept development, insights, and brand which has ensured they've developed at pace alongside the rapidly changing retailer environment of the last 2 years.
- To identify and drive growth opportunities for this much loved brand.
- To manage and implement a three year renovation and innovation pipeline, meeting consumer needs and in line with the brand proposition.
- To track brand performance, understand the competitive environment and make recommendations to continually deliver commercial and brand objectives.
- To work effectively with UK advertising, media, design, sales promotional, research, digital and PR agencies to deliver inspiring plans, achievement of brand targets, maximum return on investment and tight budgetary control.
- To understand the changing needs of the target consumer through effective use of consumer research programmes, translating insight into actionable strategies.
- To work collaboratively with NPD, Quality & production teams to lead new product launches, manage brand assets, and gain support for any desired changes in manufacturing process or products.
The ideal candidate:
- Marketing experience in FMCG environment
- A passion for food / food marketing
- Personal Leadership: Responsible for driving own results
- Project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A desire to succeed within a well established forward thinking business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job