Brand Lead - Oncology
Location: Home counties
Salary: Up to £80,000 plus benefits to include company car (or car allowance) and annual bonus
Our client is an industry leading pharmaceutical company looking to further invest in their strong Oncology portfolio.
Already having a strong portfolio of existing mature brands, the company is set to launch at least one new product each year over the next 4-5 year period.
You will work within a well-established department, with regional and global brand teams and will primarily be involved in:
• Leading brands through the pre-launch process through to product launch and managing the existing Oncology product portfolio (both pre and post launch)
• Developing brand activities and brand strategies
• Leading cross-functional teams to ensure complete readiness for product launches
• Working with key stakeholders to develop a clear understanding of key opinion leaders and accounts within the therapy area
Successful applicants will be driven, motivated and will be able to demonstrate Oncology marketing/launch experience.
You will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) and will also:
• Have worked within Oncology at a strategic marketing level
• Demonstrate experience of managing product launches from pre-launch through to post-launch stage, with an awareness of pre-launch preparation
• Be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional/multi-disciplinary teams
• Have an understanding of market access, HTAs, pricing and multi-treatment comparisons
• ABPI knowledge and any project management experience would be preferred
Know of somebody who would be worth speaking with? We operate a £250 referral scheme if a new name you recommend is successful.
- Brand Lead - Oncology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job