A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Part Qualified Finance Analyst to join a Global Retailer.
Based within the Finance teams, brilliant offices, you will definitely have great opportunities to gain exposure, be part of some very exciting projects and with the support to continue your development and career to become a future Qualified Senior member of the teams!
The role sits within the Brand Finance team. Reporting into the Brand Director and assist with focusing on some of the major brands in Forecasting, budgeting and pricing.
- Responsible for Brand information is up to date
- Review of P&L, balance sheet v forecasting are investigated to reflect prior year budgets for reports
- Responsible of performing periodic review of overhead and marketing costs with the wider finance teams
- Prepare brand packs to senior Management including commentary and P&L summaries & variance analysis
- Support the Brand Finance Director in preparation of budget submissions
- Minimum 3 years experience within Wholesale or retail
- Part Qualified
- Experienced of SAP or similar reporting tool
- Advanced Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoys team work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job