The Brand Executive will primarily manage the day-to-day Events branding & marketing work streams and campaigns; will also play a pivotal role in Corporate Brand (including Club's sub-brand) initiatives and sales material support for the Commercial team.
The successful candidate will work within the Brand Team (within the Commercial Dept.) reporting to the Senior Brand Manager.
- Acting as brand guardian across all channels.
- Overseeing & managing the design, production and rollout of the Events' campaign & marketing materials both in-house and for National Associations.
- Working with all relevant departments & stakeholders to continuously implement the Events' campaigns, including Communications, Sponsorship, TV & Event Operations.
- Working with the Communications / Digital team to update relevant campaign tools, guidelines & key messaging to support both campaigns.
- Providing project management & organisational support for the implementation of the campaigns & updating stakeholders regularly.
- Working with agencies to undertake relevant research & continuously refresh the campaigns.
- Attending selected Events' ties & site visits to meet National Associations, ensuring branding / marketing strategy is adhered to.
- Ensuring brand consistency and brand guidelines are adhered to both internally and externally.
- Brand expertise and strategy applied to selected Club sub brands.
- Sales material support for the Commercial team.
- Supporting the Senior Brand Manager where necessary on all required live projects.
- Engaging with various departments ensuring strong relations are maintained.
- Ensuring that key stakeholders are fully involved in brand & campaign plans.
- Liaising & negotiating with external design, marketing & PR agencies as required for projects.
- Brand, marketing development & campaign management experience essential.
- Budget management experience.
- Experience managing brands across multiple channels with a sound understanding of digital & social media.
- Proven track record of managing projects end to end demonstrating time management & attention to detail.
- Ability to work across departments & to manage complex stakeholder relationships.
- A passion for identifying effective & unique campaign ideas transforming those ideas in to successful executable programmes.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- An understanding of brand dynamics with a creative approach.
- Proficient IT skills (PPT, Excel). Design knowledge would be an advantage (Creative Suit products)
- Additional European languages
- Flexibility (some weekend work plus overseas travel is a requirement of this role).
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK on application. A DBS check may be required of the successful applicant.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job