Brand & Digital Manager - Beauty
My client is looking for a pro-active and highly communicable digital focussed brand manager to lead in the ongoing development of an extremely large and award winning key brand. They are essentially looking for the right candidate to have come from health and beauty background with a degree in marketing/fashion/beauty/communications. You will be collaborating with these clients alongside the Senior Manager to increase market share, sales, profit and promoting ongoing client development.
The key responsibilities include community management, presentations, media strategy, promotions, digital strategy, campaign planning & execution. The role will have exposure to digital, crm and multichannel marketing.
If you think you have what it takes, please send over a CV!
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
* The ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
* Organization and management of own time and work load
* Intellectually curious with a desire to grow and develop new skills
* An Innovative thinker, energetic and commercially astute
* Confident, dynamic, ambitious and creative
* Able to act quickly on new ideas
POSITION - Brand & Digital Manager - Beauty
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £40k - £55k (depending on experience) plus benefits & bonus
* Educated to degree level in a relevant marketing subject
* Excellent client management skills
* Keen eye for detail and working to deadlines, in a fast-moving environment
* Experienced background working within a health and beauty marketing environment
* Adept at identifying opportunities & problem solving
* Numerically sound, creative and have a passion for Brands
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
- POS. KPI