Our client is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. In 2013, they topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK, and this year was also named the business with the 50th fastest growing profits in the UK. This is the third year that they have also been ranked in the top ten places to work in the UK by the Sunday Times Best Companies list.
They are on a mission to accelerate their clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
Company culture is very important to them, and that is why they were voted in the top 6 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2017, and why they are constantly looking for ways to make the company an even better place to work. People join them to change the industry, work with world class talent, develop their careers and become part of their remarkable culture.
This role is made for someone who has an eye for design, a love for digital and a passion for brand development. The hire should be excited by the variety of projects that they will be working on and have ambition to help build brands from concept to delivery.'Use your formidable design skills to bring new and exciting websites to life.'
Responsibilities of the Brands Designer:
- Form conceptual ideas and work on development through to final artwork productions and brand identity system.
- Work with multiple teams to implement brand design into customer experience system.
- Work with our in-house Videographers, Marketers and PR team to create enticing rich content.
- Package brand assets to ensure seamless delivery of brand launches across MVF marketing channels.
The Ideal Brands Designer:
- The applicant should possess a design degree or 3 + years industry experience.
- Ideally 1+ years experience in industry or a strong portfolio displaying a good understanding of brand creation.
- Well versed and experienced in the adobe creative suite: photoshop, illustrator, indesign
- Some experience in using Invision and Sketch preferable.
- Interested in marketing and advertising with specific passion for the process of brand building.
- Experience in implementing brand into web design.
- Strong visualisation and design skills with the ability to express and illustrate ideas at all levels.
- Ability to communicate and rationalise their ideas
- Creative, commercial and trend aware
- Strong organisation and communication skills so they are able to work on a variety of tasks across the business.
- Acute attention to detail and a good eye for quality.
Our client's Technology team vision is to create Industry leading products in the areas of publishing, customer acquisition, mass channel marketing automation, global consumer scale CRM, petabyte sized analytics, call centres and internal processes. They expect much of their growth to come from great ideas our team members generate, with our collaborative approach accelerating their delivery. They strongly believe it is their team that can deliver this impact.
The engineering team delivers the unique set of bespoke products which have contributed to our client being recently recognised as the UK's Fastest Growing Tech Firm. We support all departments throughout the business in delivering their world class services and adding massive value for all our customers.
If you have a true passion for designing stunning websites and are driven to grow, develop and become world class through innovative, data savvy decisions, then please apply.