LVMH Watch & Jewellery UK is part of one of the world’s leading luxury goods companies distributing and servicing prestigious watch brands TAG Heuer, Zenith, Hublot & Bulgari. As part of our commitment to provide customers with a premium service, we are expanding our UK aftersales team and looking to recruit the following position:
Brand Co-ordinator Hublot
Based in Walkden, Manchester
Competitive salary, bonus, pension, life cover and private healthcare
Responsible for providing high level of support to Brand Director and Sales Operations Manager, represent brand house as well as distributing accurate information internally and externally with a high degree of customer focus.
Your main duties will be:
- Using advanced technical skills to track stock purchases, movement and sales across the business.
- Produce regular forecasting and reviews.
- Keep track of market change, patterns and trends to inform internal business decisions and purchasing.
- Produce weekly sales and inventory reports and submit to management
- Check minimum stock levels and propose order with brand house
- Closely follow back orders of product, and accurately manage product allocation and stock requests
- Allocation of product to customer orders and prioritisation wherever there are product shortfalls
- Communicate with Sales Manager and customers keeping them informed of current order fulfilment estimates
- Accurate inventory management of watches, straps and accessories
- Liaise with the Logistics department to process return shipments and arrange proforma documentation
- Maintain up to date brand and product knowledge
- Place orders for stock with Head Office based on current back orders and anticipate new releases
- Ensure that all item master data is consistent with brand catalogues, price lists and Sales Forecasting Tool
- Knowledge of SAP or another similar computer system
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite, in particular strong knowledge of Excel.
- Able to work under pressure with a good degree of numeracy and accuracy
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong analytical skills
- Degree level or equivalent experience
- Business Administration Qualification/Training
- Extensive sales/business administration experience
- Able to produce reports and documentation for senior executives
- Able to report to several lines of management and communicate effectively at all levels
- Experience of stock management and systems
If you like challenges, innovation, out-of-the-box thinking and working with striking people, please apply now