Brand Content Editor - Bamford
Our Bamford family is growing, and we are looking for a talented and passionate Brand Content Editor to join us at our London Head Office in South Kensington.
With amazing career progression, we will develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Full time contract, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, £40.000 - £45,000 pa.
About the role
As our Brand Content Editor, you will support the Marketing team and manage the creation of our customer facing marketing copy, with a focus on editorial. You will responsible for developing content for customer experiences and across marketing channels, that reflect the brands philosophy.
You will have a passion for lifestyle copywriting including fashion, beauty, sustainability and wellness. Understanding Bamford’s culture is essential! You will be a creative thinker with new ideas and enthusiasm. We need you to possess a solid understanding of social media strategy and content creation. Being proficient in Microsoft suite, good analytics and excel skills.
- The role will play an essential point between creative, marketing and product departments with gathering product information and translating sustainability stories across channels
- Working closely with the Marketing and Creative teams to deliver Bamford editorial and copy across multiple marketing channels
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic and engagement that delivers sales and customer retention
- Collaborates across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
- Manage Editorial calendar, workflow and deadlines
- Ideas about how to maximise our potential through the creation of content
- Convey brands philosophy, tone of voice and positioning
- Plan and execute Bamford Journal quarterly, press releases, look books, point of sale and other key editorial content
- Assist with producing copy for brand partner projects and campaigns
- Contribute to regular meetings and idea brainstorms with the Marketing and Creative teams
Essential Skills & Requirements
- A brand champion who believes wholeheartedly on the importance of brand and products in relation to the overall customer experience
- Experience of working across on and off-line marketing channels.
- Solid experience as a writer and editor, managing fast-changing deadlines
- Immaculate attention to detail, ensuring copy output, grammar, and ideas are consistent and meet Bamford standards
- Able to handle rewrites, edits and critiquing from stakeholders
- Understanding of Bamford’s culture and business goals
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- 30% discount on Bamford and Daylesford products
- 60% discount on Bamford skincare products
- Refer a friend scheme - up to £1000!
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- Free organic tea, coffee, artisan bread and fresh fruit
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
About the Company
Bamford is a way of life. Bamford was founded on the belief that we need to be mindful of our connection with the earth - to live consciously, respect natures resources and the land that provides for us. Everything that we do, make and craft connects us to nature and our surroundings. We source the finest natural fibres and materials for our clothing and homeware collections and turn to the power of natural active botanicals to create our skincare and body ranges.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business - we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details
- Brand Awareness
- Content Management
- Content Development