Great opportunity for a Communications Manager to join a FTSE 100 business in the Retail (FMCG) sector. The purpose of the role is to support on the delivery of the external brand communications strategy to ensure communications are in line with the brand proposition.
Key skills/required experience:
- Prior experience working in consumer PR for a well known and large brand
- Understanding of and some experience in Corporate Communications is desirable
- You will be responsible for implementing PR campaigns to drive forward the vision of the brand proposition for the business
- You will have strong writing and communication skills
- Good media relations skills, creating and developing core media contacts and have the ability to establish new relationships
- Provide out of hours PR support to the business where required
- Digital Communications - responsible for implementing and understanding digital and social media communications
- Take lead on promoting to the specific projects to the media relating to the Brand strategy
- You must be organised and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- You will have experience working with Retail brands either from an agency or in-house environment
If you have the experience and are interested in being considered for this opportunity please apply with your current CV ASAP.
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job