Brand Communications Evaluation Manager
Salary: Up to £60k
Location - Hertfordshire (easily commutable from Kings Cross or Islington)
Are you interested in using your media evaluation experience to maximise brand communications within a leading supermarket brand? If so, this role could well interest you!
About the opportunity:
- Using media, customer and performance data, you will forecast the impact of brand marketing activities on commercial performance.
- Working closely with the forecasting team, you will ensure media impact is reflected in sales forecasts.
- Supporting the development of media evaluation expertise across different brands within the portfolio.
- Using your experience to create econometric models across the media mix.
- Putting in place measures to focus media campaigns on what drives key business KPIs.
- Presenting post campaign reviews to senior stakeholders and responding to feedback.
- Supporting the campaign managers in forecasting the impact of marketing activities on overall business performance.
- Ensure pre and post evaluation as part of a culture of continuous improvement.
- Educated to degree level or higher in economics, maths or statistics (or a related subject).
- Approximately 4 years' experience in media mix or marketing modelling.
- Experience in working within an FMCG or retail environment.
- An understanding of all marketing channels and a background in media effectiveness.
- Media mix modelling experience with a proven understanding of how communications impact brand image and product sales.
- Able to present complex ideas in simple terms.
- Influencing business decisions.
- Advising on communications performance and best practice.
- brand communications;media evaluation;marketing modelling;media mix;brand management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job