My client is looking to recruit a Brand Co-ordinator to join their ever growing team.
The main purpose of the role will be to be the central point of contact for Licensors in gaining approvals for the Company for new product development within defined categories
- Working closely with internal teams to aid efficient product development and ensure that licensor processes are followed.
- Attend and contribute to regular internal update meetings
- Ensure that all products are correctly managed using the Licensors on-line systems
- Provide regular communication and feedback at each stage of the NPD process, including but not limited to:
- Internal Customers (Buying/ Design/ QA/Sales)
- External Customers (Factories)
- Monitor and manage the NPD process for the life of each product and exhibit a sound understanding of commercial limitations and customer expectations including orders linked to products.
- Be the first point of contact with production factories during NPD process - ensuring that customer, QA, Buying and Brand comments are clearly communicated back to the the factories.
- Support the Brand & Marketing Manager in maintaining a central bank of licensor information as requested, including;
- Style Guides and application to products
- Franchise Sheets
- Product details and copy
- Lifestyle photography
- Foster effective working relationships with licensor contacts
- Provide timely responses to licensor requests
- Be responsible for production of brand decks linked to category.
- Where required support the Brand and Marketing Manager in the execution of the marketing plan.
Essential Skills Knowledge and Experience needed
- Experience of working with Licensors approval systems preferably within children’s markets
- Experience in a similar role with new product development experience
- Ability to effectively manage complex projects and tasks to tight timescales and within a demanding environment
- A thorough and logical approach with the ability to manage workflows effectively
- Advanced Excel skills and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- An interest in marketing and the toy industry
Only relevant candidates will be contacted
- Brand Awareness
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job