Brand Asset Manager - £22k
This opportunity is working for a company that is recognized as a world leader in Digital Asset Management, managing the production and distribution of a broad range of services for companies that have very well known household names.
As Brand Asset Manager, this role will focus on Digital Asset Management services for a Pharmaceuticals company, serving as an integral function in its day-to-day asset management operations. You will manage, enrich and quality assure assets across brands, develop and host user training sessions, share industry best practices, and add value at every level of client engagement. You will also assist with Digital Rights Management (DRM), manage user queries, create reports, and develop engaging relationships with key account individuals to promote system adoption across markets.
- Location: London
- Office hours, Monday to Friday
- Training provided and good opportunities within the company
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Quality assurance of client assets and system management
- Data entry and management
- System and SEO optimisation
- Deliver system and user training
- Provide user support and incident management
- Raise incident tickets to Global Helpdesk
- Promote best practice and the DAM platform across all user groups
- Passionately manage and evolve your client’s maturity in the Digital Asset Management space.
- Build a good understanding of clients’ business issues, industry, competitors, and brands.
- Work with team members to generate new ideas and evolve existing programmes.
- Work with team members to problem solve and consult with the Account Manager and Business Director as required.
- Develop a solid understanding of campaign and advertising production.
- Drive development of work at all stages to ensure that it meets and exceeds client expectations, identifying opportunities with your clients and for the business.
- 1+ years industry experience (media, creative production, or account management experience preferred but not required)
- Degree education
- Account management and client services experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Strong Office skills and technical understanding
- Good understanding of media channels and file formats used by the client
- The ability to multi-task with an interest in all aspects of the role
- Language skills a bonus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job