What is the role?
The Brand & Social media manager will help lead the company brand and social media strategy alongside the Marketing Director and Head of Marketing, help execute all campaigns and marketing projects ensuring a strong brand online presence by developing and producing a strong content strategy, analysing and using data to drive performance
What will your duties be?
- Drive the social media strategy with the Marketing Director and Head of Marketing
- Drive the Influencer strategy through a thorough understanding of the brand vision and its customer base
- Plan and manage all the brand campaigns and align with our content calendar
- Drive all the key seasonal brainstorms to continue to bring new ideas & innovation to promote the latest collections
- Working closely with the digital/e-commerce team to ensure brand ideas have scope on a digital platform and all elements of brand activities are fully integrated digitally and deliver for both platforms
- Manage the daily influencer marketing strategy (liaising with social influencers/bloggers/agents)
- Monitor the impact of social media programs, and analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results
- Ensure the brand's social media channels are optimised for success including content planning, set-up, localisation, proactivity and reactivity
- Be a key stakeholder and build relationships with other stakeholders in the business for all things social, digital and media
- Monitor and track social media networks for opportunities and risk
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure efficient and timely implementation of all social media activities
- Management of allocated budgets and tracking all invoices
- Regular reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns (social & PR) and tactical activities utilising both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Managing all social media channels (organic) working with the digital marketing manager to ensure fluid brand presence across all channels
- Continually scoping new opportunities for increasing brand awareness and profile building through strategic social media activities
- Continually scoping new opportunities to effectively target consumers through the right media channels in order to build sales and loyalty in store
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure efficient and timely implementation of all brand PR activities.
- Seeking out and proactively researching brand and social media opportunities to drive regional & national media coverage on a local level to support store teams
What are we looking for?
Experience and Skills
- A marketing/ communications related degree or equivalent
- 4 years’ experience ideally in a similar fast paced fashion retail environment
- Excellent command of written and verbal English. Strong communication, organisation & follow up skills are essential
- Confidence in spoken English also needs to be high as you will often be the first point of contact that external stakeholders have with the marketing department, as well as having to present ideas to others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multitask and meet different deadlines with minimal supervision is paramount. Must have an excellent eye for detail and typography
- A proven marketer, experienced in building and communicating brand awareness and developing effective and measurable marketing strategies
- Social media passionate with a real ambition to drive brand content across all platforms
- Previous experience in implementing a social/influencer marketing strategy in a retail environment - and with a deep understanding of consumers
- Bright, smart, strategic, a quick learner and an ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines and happy working in a fast-paced operation
- Possess a good understanding of new media and e-commerce and ability to fully embrace online confidently
- Ambitious and highly developed interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence, with the ability to work effectively with both internal stakeholders and external agencies
- A strong character who can negotiate challenging situations for the best outcome for the business, and gain buy in to ideas from senior management
- An innovative and creative approach - a doer and go-getter, a relentless executer, with the ability to hit the ground running
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail and an understanding of budgeting
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic environment, preferably with experience within an entrepreneurial environment
- Resilience and drive, with the desire to succeed
IT skills: Proficiency in IT applications such MS office (Google doc, PowerPoint, Excel, basic Photoshop) & all social media tools (sprout social, listen tools, FB + IG analytic, Google analytic)
Administrative skills: Day-to-day tasks including arranging meetings and gathering information, tracking invoices, updating trading reports, organising the marketing sample room alongside the team, tracking packages for talent etc.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'