I'm looking for a Brand and Packaging Designer to work on multiple branding and packaging projects from concept to print-ready artwork.
Ideally, you have some previous experience working with FMCG brands across a range of media including packaging, catalogue and point of sale.
Excellent software knowledge in Indeign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
A methodical approach to artwork and file organisation is required to manage large archive of creative assets and image libraries.
- Designing concepts, graphics and layouts for FMCG product packaging
- Creating print-ready artwork for delivery to press
- Retouching and editing
- Experience working within a team in a commercially focused creative environment
- Packaging design
- Advanced knowledge of packaging technical specifications and processes for print
- Knowledge of Apple OSX and Adobe CC
- Experience creating artwork for print, pre-press processes and production
- Strong understanding of design principles including colour theory and grids
- Ability to prioritise and manage a number of tasks
Please apply for a detailed brief
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job