The Brand and Campaigns Content Executive will own the implementation of aligned, brand enhancing, impactful, engaging and footfall driving content across all Social Media and online channels.
A forward thinking individual, the Brand and Campaigns Content Executive will drive and become an ambassador for the importance of content in moving the Robert Dyas brand forward.
Together with the Retail Content Executive, the Brand and Campaigns Content Executive will ensure successful formulation and communication of aligned and brand enhancing content guidelines and schedules that underpin the Robert Dyas brand 'personality’
- Social media - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Supplier funded bespoke campaign content
- Group initiatives/sponsorships/partnerships - e.g. Internal brand, SBS, Millionaires Club, Conference
Collaborative Remit (With Retail Content Executive):
- Multi-Channel content schedule
- Homepage, dept. pages
- Accountability for the implementation of consistently clear, compelling, engaging and fit for purpose content for promotional, brand and seasonal social media campaigns including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Working with the brand and campaigns marketing executive and coordinator to create maximum impact 360° supplier funded campaigns.
- Content requirements for all corporate and group initiatives including but not limited to SBS, Millionaires club, comic relief and conferences.
- Proof all final assets from the in house design/artwork studio to ensure accuracy, tone of voice compliance and consistency against agreed brand, seasonal and promotional guidelines.
- Ensure copy across all areas of remit are fit for purpose and deliver the best possible added value messaging at all times.
- Build, maintain and implement the annual marketing content calendar/schedule for use across all channels including but not limited to social media, Blogs, Emails, Online and PR in order to increase brand equity and enhance the customer experience at every touch point.
- Formulate and subsequently communicate clear, compelling and engaging tone of voice guidelines for promotional, brand and seasonal campaigns to marketing and ecommerce teams.
- Ensure effective and up to date communication of all content plans to retail marketing, ecommerce marketing, trading, and operations teams ensuring relevant feedback is consistently captured and considered.
- Keep abreast of and collate new, fresh, exciting brand and campaign products/ideas/initiatives on at least a monthly basis and share with the wider business to ensure we are always remaining relevant and not in danger of missing a 'trend’
- Identify and propose further brand opportunities/campaigns throughout the business both internally and externally to maximise awareness i.e. carrier bags, lorry’s, till roles, HR projects, letterheads etc.
- Manage all aspects of content for the team in the Retail Content Executives absence.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with the retail marketing, ecommerce, trading, operations and senior management teams.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties to support the team, particularly during holidays and sickness.
- Complete familiarisation and understanding of the 'Pricing Practices Guide’ where it is applicable to the Robert Dyas business and your role.
- Have an understanding of the Robert Dyas business from a customer’s point of view and have views and opinions on how we can move the brand forward.
- Appreciate the benefit of brand building activities and how this can commercially impact Robert Dyas.
- Are an advocate of having engaging and impactful content at the core of all marketing campaigns.
- Can think creatively and 'outside the box’ to maximise impact of all campaigns.
- Have exceptional attention to detail and an impeccable eye for impactful campaigns.
- Are highly articulate in written and verbal communications.
- Are quick, highly organised and efficient in approach to work.
- Have a thorough and disciplined approach to keeping all processes and necessary stakeholders in line and on time.
- Are not afraid to voice constructive opinions, views and ideas to all levels of the business.
- Are happy to challenge existing ways of working and input to ensure smart and efficient deliverables.
- Are friendly, approachable and willing to assist whenever you can.
- Enjoy rolling your sleeves up, being stuck in to a project and ultimately like getting the job done!
- Thrive on prioritising and juggling several jobs at once in a fast paced environment.
- Have a can-do attitude and you’re prepared to go the extra mile to ensure everything you do is of maximum benefit to the marketing team and business.
- Have 2-3 years’ experience writing effective content within a multi-channel retailer.
- Have an understanding of Gsuite and the programmes within would be advantageous.
- Have a car/UK driving licence would be advantageous - travel to Hemel Hempstead / Dorking may be required.
- Content Writing
- social media campaigns
- marketing calendar