Brand Ambassador - Nestle' Purina
Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £10.20 per hour + up to 20% bonus opportunity + mileage
Working: 20 hours per week over 3 days (Tue, Wed and Thu are preferred but we can be flexible!)
Area: Newcastle and surrounding areas
Want to work with a world-respected brand passionate about pets?
Do you love speaking with people and sharing your knowledge?
Join our Nestlé Purina team!
Working for Powerforce as a Brand Ambassador, you will be the face of Nestlé Purina in stores. You will partner with Purina who aims to 'develop products that deliver comprehensive nutrition to help ensure the long healthy lives of pets and make discoveries that can further enhance the lives of pets everywhere'.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers within The Range, Mole Valley, and independent pet shops
- Leveraging technology and data to aide your sales presentations
- Selling stock and processing 'expressions of interest’ to be passed on to their designated wholesaler
- Influencing sales by ensuring availability and visibility of Purina products, including placing Free Standing Display Units (FSDUs) and Point of Sale materials (POS)
- Educating and training store staff
In return we will offer you:
- Up to £12.24 per hour On Target Earnings
- Full initial and ongoing product and skills training that will enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Career possibilities within Powerforce /Advantage Smollan within this account or our wide portfolio of partners in Tech and FMCG nationally
- Extra benefits include: annual conferences, enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave, Perkbox and Taste Card!
You will have:
- A full driving licence and your own reliable vehicle
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver top notch customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'