Our client is an award-winning luxury sparkling wine company. They are now seeking to further expand their Marketing team to step-change the company growth nationally and internationally. Currently they are looking for a Brand Ambassador, you will be considered a leading expert in the brand as well as a sparkling wine and the wider sparkling wine category.
- Master all the key messages of the House from a historical, heritage, vineyard, winemaking, marketing and commercial point of view. This includes keeping up to date with new launches, awards and vineyard activities as the company continues to grow.
- Initiate develop and nurture relationships with key trade influencers.
- Embody and represent the brand and its values in key trade/consumer events, shows and trainings.
- Deliver multiple brand home visits with key clients, stakeholders and influencers.
- Work with the Events and Partnership Managers to brilliantly execute the key events for the brand, ensuring the wine quality and storytelling are brought to life.
- Create desire amongst key stakeholders and influencers.
- Target and help to open doors to new key accounts, alongside the sales team supported with a CRM database.
- Partner with marketing & sales teams to develop bespoke POS items, drink serves and sales tools.
- Support in-market activities including new product launches and key events.
- You will act as the in-house expert and will support the marketing team on channel strategy (bar, restaurants, hotels, wine trade, B2B, etc.)
- Ability to influence at all levels and build strong relationships.
- Must be able to work autonomously and be highly motivated.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Passionate about wines and sparkling wines.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Fluent in English with any additional European language skills.
- Experience in UK &/or international wine trade & drinks trade.
- Experience in supporting the launch of new brands in the on-trade.
- Experience in the hospitality industry (sommelier, bartender etc).
- WSET qualified (Level 3).
- Graduate degree or equivalent qualification.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'