Be part of the Syft App Brand Ambassador team, and work remotely while earning an extra income!
This is an excellent opportunity for current students, experienced hospitality staff with large personal networks or social media influence to join and promote an exciting brand like Syft. We are a flexible job app, connecting employers like bars, restaurants cafes, stadia and caterers with hospitality staff such as bartenders, waiters, chefs, kitchen porters.
Your role will be promoting Syft app to students and/ or hospitality professionals, and getting them to sign up successfully on the app.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Hitting targets on a weekly and monthly basis
- Sharing our branding on your social media and personal network to promote sign-ups
- Using your creativity and ambition to improve your performance
- Work remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Pitching coaching and training available
- Lucrative income based on the number of successful sign-ups (minimum £15 per sign up)
- If targets are hit, extra bonuses are available
- Free mobile phone insurance, discounts for gyms and high street retail brands and more!
- Current students or hospitality professionals
- Large network to promote Syft using your unique sign-up code
- High sense of responsibility and ability to work remotely
- Strong communications skills
- The desire to learn and continuously improve
Complete the application form, and if you’re what we’re looking for, we’ll be in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'