Role: Brand Ambassador
Location: Royal Docks, London
Hours: Three days per week for 12 weeks (Monday, Thursday & Friday, 8 hours per day with 30 minutes break - Site based ours 10.30am - 5pm with 2 hours remote working)
Training: Full training will be provided onsite
Are you a target driven BA with the ability to build relationships effectively? Are you able to pick up detailed information quickly and talk about it credibly? Would you love the opportunity to gain experience with a globally renowned brand name on your CV?
If you answered yes then this might be the right assignment for you!
- Short daily presentations to small groups of customers
- Confidently talking about the product offering and communicating its key benefits
- Validating the eligibility of any interested leads
- Raising leads on a lead management system
- Lead follow-up (remote working):
- calling all enquiries raised on the lead management system and arranging face to face appointments for sales staff
- calling all existing "Lost Leads" in effort to bring them back into the sales funnel
- Adept at learning and understanding detailed product knowledge within a short period of time
- Able to quickly build a strong rapport with customers and prospects
- The confidence to positively convey product offering, challenge any objections and close a sale
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, target-driven
• Previous automotive event or sales experience
Competitive day rate plus commission
to apply for the Brand Ambassador role, in London, please submit your CV using the application link supplied.
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.
- Management System
- Lead Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job