Our client is a leading coffee and vending provider, providing nationwide services in the HoReCa industry. They are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to join the busy team in Stevenage.
The company presents an exciting new retail experience, designed to focus primarily on the automated retail coffee market. With established partnerships with leading brands they offer a fresh alternative to the high street competing with the major coffee shop retailers. As a Brand Ambassador you would be joining a business where successful delivery will open up opportunity for growth and promotion in Stevenage.
You will need to have a full driving licence and be happy with travelling to various customer sites all around the Hertfordshire area. The company will provide you a small van to use, to allow space for marketing & promotional materials as well as other equipment and supplies such as coffee machines and coffee beans.
- To maintain our 100% in- service commitments.
- To provide and update provision of point of sales material.
- To provide training to ensure both customers and end users are using machines properly.
- Promoting the range of drinks and equipment to end-users.
- Contacting all retail customers on the database in a timely manner.
- To audit customers machines/coffee towers and report back on cleanliness and operation.
- To provide additional training to staff including the machine operation, stock ordering and fault reporting.
- Assisting with launch and free drinks promotions
- To audit the drink quality making sure machines are serving to brand standard
- To review and replace missing POS.
- To complete visit reports and upload to relevant dropbox folder.
- To attend and oversea/manage installs.
- Ensure a good first impression of eXpresso plus
- Try to improve sales by training the customer in a best practice cleaning schedule, which is time appropriate.
- Problem solving customer queries and seeing through to solution
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date computerised database records (CRM)
- Providing data and reports on usage for sales team to supply to customers
- Ensuring processes and procedures are followed, whilst seeking opportunities for continuous improvement
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to work to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Seek to improve their own personal performance.
- Flexible to travel South of Hertfordshire for Induction and ongoing training.
- Once fully competent in the role, flexible to travel around the UK to customer sites as and when required.
- Full in house job training
- 20 + 8 days holiday
- Company Van - available for private use subject to HMRC tax
- Death in Service Insurance - twice annual salary
- Government pension scheme available after 3 months
- Company pension scheme available after 6 months, where we will match contributions up to 6%
- Free uniform
- Subsidized and free vending
- Annual salary £20,000.
If you would love to represent a rapidly growing company in the coffee industry, please submit your CV now for this role!
- Brand management
- Brand Ambassador
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job