Join a fast growing and an award winning company that is vibrant and high tech at the forefront of the beauty industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a super confident, organised and trustworthy individual who would like to gain work experience by representing the brand within Boots Health & Beauty Stores. The Brand Rep would be conducting daily store visits to various Boots Stores within Greater London.
• As a Brand Rep at Wunder 2 you will have daily visits to Boots stores to observe and deliver roll-out of brand presence at stores that have our current free stand display unit. Develop and maintain effective relationship with all store personnel.
• Maintain all brand display and ensure compliance to all standards and reporting back to the Brand Manager in detail about brand presence at the differing stores. Be able to train store staff on product range. Ensure that each store is fully stocked with Wunder 2 lines.
• Work with the Brand team with a great level of integrity at Wunder 2 beauty events within Boots stores and other consumer and trade beauty shows/events.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and a self-starter, looking to be part of an innovative, fast-moving business. They should be passionate about skincare and make up. You will have experience in the highest level of customer service.
5 days a week with shift patterns - 42.5 hours a week
You will also have:
- Tenacious: At all times go the extra mile to and give the customer an amazing experience and ensure the customer received the best in a beauty service
- Self-confident, be the best in traffic stopping and engage customers with ease, using strong peoples skills to get customers into the chair which leads to sales.
- The Brand Rep will be able to demonstrate the Wunder 2 make-up range application knowledge, and through amazing communication skills be able to identify key items that would suit the customer needs
- Whilst instore you will be support the brand by high levels of representation including grooming, hygiene standards, FSDU merchandising and stock management.
- Proven ability to influence others
- A positive can do attitude; At all times must have a positive and optimistic attitude
- Able to work independently and as part of a team. Self-motivated and able to take initiative.
- Good understanding of brand engagement through social media and able to demonstrate effective use of different forms of social media platforms
We offer flexible working hours and a competitive hourly rate. The ideal candidate will be offered a temporary full/part time role with the possiblity of extending to a permanent contract.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job