Our client is a leading luxury accessories brand who is looking for a polished, well presented administrator to come and join their London based team.
The ideal candidate would be organised and experienced administrator or admin assistant with experience in providing a very high level of administrative support to a very busy team. As the Brand marketing team are heavily involved in external events the successful candidate should enjoy PR and representing a brand at the highest levels and be prepared for a busy event schedule.
- Administration experience, gained within a commercial environment
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised and dedicated
- The candidate will be able to demonstrate effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload appropriately, plus an excellent eye for detail and a methodical and professional approach
- Excellent eye for detail and a methodical and professional approach.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills are required
- A good level of computer literacy, including proficiency using MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. SAP experience is essential.
- Experience of working in an advertising, marketing or communications organisation would be desirable.
- Administrative Support
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job