| Branch Valuer | Lincoln | £16,000 - £20,000 Basic, £28,000 - £35,000 OTE |
Our client is a highly successful Estate Agency based on the Lincoln and they are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Branch Valuer to join their busy branch.
The ideal candidate will be confident and ambitious with excellent communication skills and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. You must have a proven track record in Sales and the ability to consistently win instructions.
Duties will include:
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market
- Working towards set targets
- Assisting the Branch Manager as necessary
- Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing and property valuations
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face to face
You will need:
- A proven success in property valuations and the desire to be the best
- Willing to build on your skills and develop your career
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition with your colleagues
In return for this Senior Valuers Role, my client is offering a basic salary of £16,000 - £20,000 with an OTE of £28,000 - £35,000 +
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- estate agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job