Role: Branch Support Coordinator with Warehouse/Manual duties TEMP TO PERM
Location: South Leeds
Hours: Temp 8 - 5 (When permanent 1 week 6 - 3 other week 8 - 5)
Salary: £8.50 - £9 per hour temp £21,000 perm
Contract: Temp to Perm
Start date: ASAP
My client based on an Industrial Estate in South Leeds is looking for a Branch Support Coordinator to join their small team of 2. The successful candidate will be working 70% administration/dealing with customers & clients via telephone and 30% operational support which involves stock/warehouse/manual work once the role is permanent.
The successful candidate will need a flexible approach to working hours. The working week will be 40 hours however 1 week in 2 it will require a 6am start. The role will also involve occasional overnight stays in various locations to support other branches.
We are looking for a motivated and hard working individual who is able to work alone when the Branch Manager is off site.
The role is initially on a temporary basis but there is a permanent position available for the right candidate. Once this role is permanent it will require Warehouse work and assistance with moving goods in and out.
- Prime responsibility to liaise with Site Managers, Service Delivery Managers and co ordinate the allocation of goods and consistent levels of production
- To answer and action all customer queries/complaints
- Recording all work received into the depot.
- Ensuring all paper work is issued, logged and filed accurately
- Accurately recording all installation logistics onto in-house system
- Cover for the Branch Manager during holidays periods or when out of branch on site visits
- Responsible for ordering stock for the branch and all general ad-hoc administration duties
- Communication with the Branch Manager to ensure branch KPI's are met
Warehouse/Manual duties (When role is permanent)
- Performing stocktake using Netsuite
- Loading and movement of goods in and out (via fork lift - experience not necessary)
- Ensuring installers have enough stock to complete their planned work
- Delivery of materials to site
- Adhering to all site Health and Safety Regulations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous proven administration experience
- Confident with Microsoft Office package especially Excel
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Flexible approach
- Happy to contribute to Warehouse work when required
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job