Branch Service Manager
Embed the PHS principles for excellent delivery and customer service within the Operations Centre. Manage the operation to meet both internal and external customer expectations and act as assistant manager to the Operations Centre Manager or the Regional Manager.
• Maximise the productivity of the business whilst retaining quality of service and continually seeking to improve performance.
• Assist the Operations Centre Manager in the regular review of resource planning including the recruitment, appraisal and training of all staff to ensure achievement of maximum productivity, whilst retaining quality of service.
• Support the Operations Centre Manager in the provision of a plan of annual quality audits and ensure that the work of all service operatives and subcontractors is audited in line with the overall Company plans.
• Ensure that all Centre processes and procedures are effectively managed, as defined in the procedure manual.
• To be aware and knowledgeable of all legislation relevant to the business and ensure compliance.
• To achieve employee engagement through clear employee induction of new starters and mapping of personal development plans for all employees.
• Evaluate work performance of all colleagues using the PHS appraisal system.
• Drive personal quality standards throughout the Operations Centre through the monitoring of general appearance, pride in equipment, quality of work and customer relationships.
• Ensure awareness, adherence and recognition to PHS Health and Safety policy and raise and act for non-compliance or contravention of the policy.
• Liaise with the HSE department to ensure that all new legislation is acted upon and cascaded swiftly to all Operations Centre colleagues.
Roles and responsibilities
To ensure that all employees fully understand and deliver the key performance indicators for the Operations Centre.
Champion a safe environment and be a role model for safe working practices.
Skills and Knowledge Required
• an energetic and inspirational leader who can drive delivery of impressive results to our customer through close monitoring of performance, implementing and adapting new ways of working and maximising the customer relationship.
• Hold a valid driving licence (essential).
• Relevant Health and Safety training.
• PC literate with a knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety and its importance in the workplace.
• In depth knowledge of company products, services and pricing.
• Technical knowledge of vehicle maintenance/transportation would be an advantage.
• Demonstrates resilience and ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Ability to work closely with other employees to establish constructive working relationships and mutual respect.
- Branch Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job