It's not just Recruitment Consultants who work for us…
We are currently recruiting for an exciting position to assist in the support of our successful Maidstone branch, based in exclusive offices in the City Centre of Maidstone
Randstad CPE are currently looking for a temporary ,full time JuniorBranch Secretary within our Rail divison.
At Randstad CPE, our support staff are vital to our success as an organisation, and they help to keep us at the cutting edge of the Construction Recruitment market.
- Answering the telephone, meeting and greeting guests
-Daily post, Stationary ordering
- Typing CV's, interview notes and letters
- Booking travel and hotel accommodation and processing expenses
- Inputting information on the in-house database system
- Ensuring all documentation and compliance information is recorded, scanned and filed
As part of an established team, you will be required to provide full secretarial duties to a team of Consultants
Some prior experience within an administration role is essential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess some administration experience
- Be attentive to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Possess a thorough understanding of Microsoft office
- Have experience of working in an office or sales environment previously
- Have a positive and approachable manner
- Possess excellent organisation skills
- Possess a good standard of general education
- Be happy to work on a temporary basis
Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering is a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for 2015, and is part of the Randstad group, one of the leading recruitment and HR services providers in the world with a top five position in the UK and a top three position in fifteen countries including the US, France and Germany.
As the market leader in Construction Recruitment we are constantly striving to be the best and most innovative recruitment solutions provider in our market and we pride ourselves in our ability to offer our employee's the opportunity to develop their careers in the direction they wish to follow. You will be joining a well- established, high profile brand, with a high performance culture.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job