Branch Sales Manager
Working Schedule: Monday - Friday 37.5hours
Bunzl Cleaning & Hygiene Supplies is the UK’s leading supplier of janitorial, cleaning, and hygiene products. As part of the Bunzl plc, we are one of the fastest-growing international distribution and outsourcing groups, we’re able to provide our customers with the most cost-effective and competitively priced solutions for their cleaning and hygiene needs, in addition to the very best in customer service.
• 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year
• Company sick pay
• Company Car
• Bunzl Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
• Comprehensive Learning and Development
• Bunzl Personal Pension Plan
• Personal benefits for Theme park discounts, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Gym membership, Cinema discounts etc.
To lead the sales activities across the branch geographic territory. To direct and support the Territory Account Managers and customer service team based at the branch to achieve and exceed the local sales & margin budgets whilst personally managing a number of customers and developing an active prospect portfolio.
• Develop a business plan for portfolio to achieve annual sales and margin targets
• Provide regular and ad-hoc reports on sales and activities
• Continuously assess field sales staff and customer service personnel against identified performance criteria. Address issues of performance and conduct within the sales team and deal with these by applying Bunzl HR policies.
• Manage a portfolio of customers, and provide field support for team members with larger accounts.
• Monitor sales performance and activity levels for the team, and produce monthly report detailing key result areas.
• Maintain appropriate records on clients and sales activities. Produce reports as required to the management team for review, and complete any customer reporting that may be required within required timescales.
• Regular work out days with the Branch Territory Account Managers with a view to coaching, mentoring and development of the individuals
• Maintain and grow existing customers managing their portfolio to achieve agreed financial targets
• Call on customers on a regular basis, provide quotes and ensure that enquiries and issues are followed up in a timely manner.
• Maintain price files and advise customers of increases, managing expectations to ensure business is retained
Full Driving Licence, Influencing and Negotiation skills, Initiative and self motivation, Interpersonal Skills, Judgement and Decision Making
Proven and demonstrable career success in a sales/customer service environment
If you’re ready to work in a team environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job